Performing Arts Occupational Therapy is located in the S.S. Pierce Building at 1330 Beacon Street, Suite 221, in Brookline, MA, in the heart of Coolidge Corner. Public parking lot also available behind the building off of Center St.
From the North/North Shore:
1. Follow 93S to Storrow Drive West.
2. Take the Fenway/Kenmore Square exit, bearing right and following the signs toward Kenmore Square.
At the first light, take a right onto Beacon Street. Performing Arts OT is approximately 1 1/2 miles down on the right.
From the South/South Shore:1. Follow 93 N to Exit 16, Andrew Square/Southamptom St.
2. Turn left onto Southampton St. and follow to Massachusetts Avenue approximately 1 mile to Beacon St.
3. Take a left onto Beacon St. Performing Arts OT is approximately 1 3/4 miles down on the right.
From the Southwest/West/Northwest:1. Follow the Mass Pike/90E to Exit 18, Allston/Brighton.
2. Take a right onto Storrow Drive East at the
Guest Quarters Hotel.
3. Follow Storrow Drive to the Fenway/Kenmore Square exit.
4. Bear right following signs for Kenmore square.
5. At first light off ramp, turn right onto Beacon Street. Performing Arts OT is
approximately 1 1/2 mile down on the right.
From Boston, take the green line Cleveland Circle "C" train outbound to
Coolidge Corner stop. Performing Arts OT is located on the corner of
Harvard and Beacon Street.
Back to the main page|